Waters zoekt een Technical Support Specialist Consumables
Waters, the world’s leading specialty measurement company that cares about inclusion and diversity is seeking for a European Consumable Technical Support Specialist.
You will be working as part of a multicultural, close-knit team of highly-trained world-class chromatography experts, providing telephone/e-mail support for Waters European customers, and internal personnel who require technical assistance.
- Provide technical assistance via the telephone/e-mail to Waters Corporation customers, potential customers, and Waters employees in the following areas: product information, troubleshooting, and applications support with respect to Waters - Consumable products (LC columns (HPLC, UHPLC or UPLC), sample preparation devices, analytical standards & reagents, and associated items.
- Evaluate product quality or customer satisfaction issues to determine whether the problem is product, application, or user related. Initiate the replacement of product under warranty if appropriate. Relay information to the appropriate internal groups.
- Document all interactions in the appropriate call tracking system.
- Continuously update and expand knowledge of Waters’ products and applications, as well as competitive offerings, market trends, and Chromatography literature.
- Qualify sales leads as appropriate and forward them to the appropriate field or in-house sales representative(s).
- This is an office based role, located in Belgium. Occasional travel may be required.
The Waters Consumables Group is a dynamic team that builds on a keen understanding of the customer challenges and needs, and continuously drives for their success, the candidate we are looking for is ...
- Passionate about sciences and customer satisfaction.
- Masters English and at least 1 main European language (German and/or Italian preferred).
- B.S. or B.A. with course work in biochemistry, chemistry, biology or engineering or a strong technical background (good working knowledge of Waters’s consumable products, LC and or SPE experience is a plus).
- Has strong interpersonal skills and is eager to build a strong network of contacts of customers and internally at Waters.
- Is a good communicator over the phone and written down and a smart listener
- Understands that appropriate documentation is key in this function.
- A problem solver through an analytical approach.
- Living in Belgium.
We offer you a position in an international leading company with a future perspective and a competitive salary package.