Waters zoekt een Account Manager Consumables
Benelux Consumables Group, located in Zellik
We are looking for an Account Manager to support the succesfull growth of our Benelux System Sales Group. This is a permanent position, located in Zellik.
If you want to become part of a winning team and your competencies would make a great fit with our organization, donít hestitate to apply for this position.
- Addressing new and existing customers in diverse markets (Pharma, Biopharma, Chemical materials, Food, Environmental, Clinical, Academia);
- Maintaining and developing existing customer and identifying and developing new accounts;
- Visiting regularly customers within the assigned territory;
- Organising, delivering and following up seminars and workshops at customer sites;
- Providing customers with high quality technical advice whilst maintaining a focus on maximising the sales potential;
- Collaborating, liaising and providing guidance and support across departments to ensure customer success. You will be working closely with all other groups at Waters (e.g. Instrument Sales, Chemistry Operation and Informatics etc.);
- Formulating and successfully implementing business plans;
- Planning and prioritising personal time and sales activities;
- Adhering to Waters and customers relevant Health, Safety and Environment requirements when on site and as an individual employee;
- Using related systems, e.g. CRM, Service Plan, Quotation system, with a keen mind on improvements and upgrades.
- University or Bachelor Degree in Analytical Chemistry or Biology;
- Knowledge of Liquid Chromatography and Sample Preparation;
- Nice to have technical and practical solution Selling Experience, particularly in Chemistry Consumables;
- Exposure within a HPLC laboratory. Method development preferred;
- Highly passionate individual with charisma, perseverance and determination, plus the ability to work effectively in competitive sales situations;
- Customer focussed with good level of listening skills;
- Ability to understand and communicate technical & commercial values;
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive sense of humour and is able to contributing as part of an integrated sales/service organisation;
- Good priority setting and organisational skills;
- Fluent Dutch and proficient English necessary; French is a plus.
- A clean driving license and a valid passport will be required;
- This territory-based position with travelling within your designated territory, and occasional travels to other countries for activities such as governance of department,
local business support, meetings and training.
- A disclosure of any criminal convictions may be required as some of our customers work in sensitive and confidential government areas.
We offer you a position in an international leading company with a future perspective and a competitive salary package.