Lab Services releases redesigned PlateButler® Software“user-friendly, reliable software”
Today an automated laboratory has the need for an instant overview at any time and reliable software solutions. Lab Services has released the new redesigned & developed PlateButler® software; a unique and sophisticated solution for laboratory automation, to integrate microplate modules and robots. In a recognisable design it’s easy to use software with many benefits compared to standard software solutions.
The compatibility to all relevant Windows systems makes PlateButler® software versatile. The software is compatible with all brands and makes of instruments.
• Dashboard view to see the system’s status at a quick glance
• Easy programming through plate path by drag ‘n drop principle
• Throughput calculation from sequence programming
• Real-Time Dynamic Scheduler
• Automated Runtime calculation with self-learning access times
• Compatible to all Windows versions
• Multiple robot systems control on just one PC
• Modular architecture